No-Bake Raspberry and Japanese Yuzu Citrus Bars
Luscious creamy centers are spiked with Japanese yuzu citrus and sweetened with raspberry jewels. Crushed chocolate covered Pocky biscuits serve up a delightful contrast.
This recipe is adapted from KraftFoods.com.
- Generous cup of crushed Pocky (chocolate covered Japanese biscuit sticks)(Almost an entire 4.47 ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil + ½ teaspoon for greasing the pan
- 2 packages of 8 ounce fat free cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 jar (7 ounces) of marshmallow creme
- 1½ tablespoons Japanese yuzu citrus juice
- 4 tablespoons milk powder
- 5 tablespoons vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate cocoa
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) of fresh raspberries (Frozen will work but make sure they are well drained and patted dry.)
1. In food processor combine the crushed Pocky with the coconut oil.
2. Press into an 8 x 8 pan lightly greased with the ½ teaspoon of coconut oil.
3. Whip together the marshmallow creme, cream cheese and yuzu juice.
4. Add the milk powder, vanilla pudding and cocoa.
5. Gently fold in half of the raspberries.
6. Pour into the prepared pan.
7. Refrigerate overnight.
Tip: Grease a spoon before dipping into the marshmallow creme and the scrumptious sticky stuff will slide right off!