Japanese Plum Wine Wreath Cookies
A tickle of Japanese plum wine candy cackles atop each cookie. Crisp, pretty and a pleasure for the palette. This cookie will bring holiday cheer to the grownups.
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 10 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Japanese plum wine
- 5 drops of pink food coloring
- Vanilla frosting (your favorite homemade or store-bought kind)
- Whisk the sugar, wine and drops of pink food coloring together.
- Paint the mixtures onto ½” slices of cookie dough placed on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 12 minutes.
- Pipe vanilla ribbons onto the cookies with a writing tip.