Gluten-Free Banana Cream Pie
Fluffy clouds of cream top fresh banana slices and simple coconut milk based pudding. This banana cream pie is subtly sweet. And the Glutino gluten-free crust is perfection : just the right amount of flaky fabulousness!
- 1 package Glutino Gluten-Free Perfect Pie Crust
- 3 bananas
- 1 package (5.1 oz) banana cream pie pudding mix
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Whipped cream
- Prepare and bake pie crust according to directions.
- Line the cooled mini pie crust with one sliced banana.
- Whisk together banana cream pie pudding mix with 3 cups of coconut milk.
- Garnish with the remaining bananas and whipped cream.
Ninja Note: Mini pie crust are made in muffin pans and baked for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.