Cousin Eva's Fudge (with the Ninja Baker's Pocky Twist)
Christmas magic is all about savoring the goodness in the world. Biting into this fudge may remind you of the childhood wonder of the season. Deep, dark smooth chocolate marries crunchy Pocky cookie bits in this fudge recipe.
1½ cups of crushed chocolate graham crackers or teddy bears
plus additional bears or cracker crumbs for garnish
- 2½ tablespoons of organic coconut spread or softened butter
- 4½ ounces of dark chocolate chips
- 4½ ounces of semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped cheesecake Pocky
- ½ cup chopped green tea matcha Pocky
- ½ cup red M & M chocolate candies
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
Coat an 8” x 8” pan with cooking spray.
Crush chocolate graham crackers or teddy bears in a food processor with coconut spread or softened butter. Press the well combined mixture into the
8” x 8” pan. Bake for 5 minutes in a 350 oven. Cool.
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk, espresso and cinnamon. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
Spread the fudge mixture evenly over the chocolate graham crust. Garnish with chocolate graham teddy bears, Pocky bits and M & Ms.
Chill in a refrigerator for 3 hours.