Gluten-Free Chocolate Orange Flower Cupcakes
Luscious chocolate blends with orange flowers which blossom exquisite deliciousness.
Rich, chocolaty, gluten-free cake goodness could not get much better!
- 1 package Glutino Gluten-Free Pantry Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (or vanilla)
- 1 cup orange Greek yogurt (or plain)
- Your favorite vanilla frosting
- Mandarin orange segments
- Orange gumdrops
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- Add cake mix at medium speed.
- When crumbly, crack open the eggs and drop in one at a time.
- Stir in the extract.
- Next, incorporate the Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Divide the batter between 12 cupcake cases in a muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes.
- Frost with your favorite vanilla frosting.
- Cut the mandarin orange segments.
- Place one orange gumdrop in the middle.
- Surround the candy with the Mandarin orange segments to create flowers.