No-Churn Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Want more fun in the sun and less time in the kitchen? Well, you can have your ice cream and eat it too! With 4 ingredients you can whip up creamy No-Churn Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
Bonus for whipped cream fans: The lovely fluffy stuff serves as the foundation for this recipe and blissfully permeates the ice cream.
Adapted from a recipe at the Brown Eyed Baker.
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 50 Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups (or chocolates of your choice)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- Whisk together the milk and the mini chocolate peanut butter cups in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a kitchen stand mixer, whip up the heavy cream and vanilla bean paste.
- When firm luscious whipped cream peaks appear, turn the mixer off.
- Gently fold the contents of the bowl into the milk and mini chocolate peanut butter cups mixture.
- Pour the ice cream into a parchment lined Tupperware (or similar strong sealed) container.
- Freeze overnight.